Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dolphin Cuff Links - Christmas List - Item No. 11

I think I am beginning to realize just how playful life can be.

I had a nice chat with David Shockley at Savile Row the other day. One of the things we talked about was cufflinks. There is obviously a whole language concerning cufflinks, one which I have been oblivious to, since I have never worn anything but button-cuff shirts. It's almost like a whole new avenue of personal expression has opened up for me. I also realize that many people collect cufflinks. Rita Braver did a wonderful piece for CBS Sunday Morning on her husband, Bob Barnett, a Washington DC lawyer who collects cufflinks. I have searched the internet but am unable to find a clip of it. If anyone has a link, please let me know.





Silver plated dolphin cuff links. $23.95. Available here. (Remember, it's not how much you spend, it's how much thought you put into it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...