Sunday, January 30, 2011

January White Sale

Just back from 2 weeks in Cancun (wink, wink); sorry for any disruption this may have caused. Hope all is well with you. At least two loyal followers have asked if anything was wrong. I say, no not really; I've just had my head in the sand for a while, and now it's good to pull it out and smell the coffee. After a while, you run out of easy things to say. Truthfully, I've spent a lot of time looking at watches online lately.

Here are some of the watches I have been admiring in my tour of the duty-free shops:

Steinhart Marine Chronometer


Sewill's Ark Royal Marine Chronometer


Muhle Glashutte 29er


Muhle Glashutte 29er Chronograph

P.S: Here are some of the girls I was at the beach with:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...