Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Art of Racing in the Rain



I heard someone mention this book at a meeting last week, and since I enjoyed it so much, I thought it was high time to recommend it to the faithful. Without spoiling it for you, I will only say that it is written from the perspective of the faithful family dog who happens to be dying.

Most of what I read is non-fiction. Don't know why that is. I also prefer live television and live radio, although there's precious little of either out there. Because of its unique narration this book was definitely able to hold my attention and the story it tells comes across far more authentically than if it were told from some other conventional perspective.

Thought provoking and highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...