Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Poplin Suit



Well I did it. I broke down and bought a poplin suit suit today. $175 at Joseph A. Bank. At that price, I figured how could I go wrong? I'll probably spend more than that just to have it tailored. I also purchased two short-sleeved sport shirts. It was part of their 50-60-70% off sale. (Buy the first item at 50% off, the second item at 60% off, and the third item at 70% off.) Seriously, price drives the bus at this store. A word to the wise, though -- hold onto your wallet and try not to walk away with anything you know you'll never wear.

5 comments:

  1. I dusted off my poplin suits last weekend. Hopefully, spring will return in time to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good style with reasonable price.

    http://www.fitcustomshirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good style.

    http://www.customizeddressshirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've got nice style of poplin suit with reasonable price. I think I have to get one for me.

    best custom pants

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...