Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shades of Summer

When stumped for a post this afternoon, my older daughter suggested I do a little something on sunglasses. It seemed like a good idea at the time, so here goes:

Though I seldom wear them except when driving, I'm full of opinions.


This is one of my favorite styles currently. For lack of a better term we'll call them "Fuzzy Zoeller's". I have bought expensive sunglasses like this from Maui Jim and inexpensive ones like this at Walgreen's. I usually feel better about myself when I'm wearing less expensive sunglasses.


Then you have the JFK look. Almost Wayfarers, but with a narrower stem. In tortoise shell, not black. Very elegant, very classic.

A great shot for Father's Day.

Another style I like is the RayBan Aviator. Looks good on almost anyone's face. It may make you look a little haughty, but what else are you wearing 'em for?






Happy Father's Day. Comments always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...